Page
of 4

Origines

38 replies
3 posts
0 Denarii
Untagged users
The music is freaking awesome - scared the crap out of me the first time because my sound reset to 100 so it was loud and then I thought that I pressed play because I was listening to the Gladiator sound track on my spotify last night then I realized that it was the pack :sick:

Ewww Run-on Sentences. Dx

Oh and btw, for some reason the fire looked odd on my game. Maybe cause I am not using Optifine / MCPatcher?
Posted Jul 4, 13
0  Denarii
RAD6904 Admin
292 posts
+89 Denarii
Administrator
Approved
Marble
The fire is currently broken in 1.6, along with the advanced meta textures. They ought to be fine once optifine for 1.6 is available!
~Your future is full of endless possibilities... In some of them you shall be devoured by polar bears.

Posted Jul 4, 13
0  Denarii
Rhald Em
2 posts
+3 Denarii
Emeritus
wrote:
The fire is currently broken in 1.6, along with the advanced meta textures. They ought to be fine once optifine for 1.6 is available!

Which should be soon!

http://www.minecraftforum.net/topic/249637-152-optifine-hd-d5-fps-boost-hd-textures-aa-af-and-much-more/ says it's 95% finished :sick:
Posted Jul 8, 13
0  Denarii
3 posts
0 Denarii
Untagged users
The fire, compass, and clock are missing there texture, though every thing else is very good
Attached Images
[img][/img]eJzjyigpKbDS18_Nz0rMS9dLzs9V0FUIyUhVcC5KTSzJLypW8E9T8M3MS00uSkwr4cotii_OSEzJL7ewMDHhQogHl-YVZRanchlAIADvvhvv.png
Posted Jul 14, 13
0  Denarii
17 posts
+6 Denarii
Untagged users
Thanks to Optifine not being updated those textures don't work, pls be paitunt
MOD SINCE 12 - 12 - 12
CENTURION OF THE AUXILIARY!
Posted Jul 16, 13
0  Denarii
218 posts
+27 Denarii
Founding Admin
Emeritus
Approved
New version!

Click here! Still more to be changed, but this tweaks some of it.
baCma.png
Posted Aug 2, 13
0  Denarii
17 posts
+6 Denarii
Untagged users
I would love to have the texturepack to play on the server with so my eyes don't bleed from lacking of right texture pack/updated textures/missing meta textures
MOD SINCE 12 - 12 - 12
CENTURION OF THE AUXILIARY!
Posted Sep 7, 13
0  Denarii
1 posts
0 Denarii
Approved
sad this tp is not available. I've been looking for a Polybian tp for ages.
Posted Nov 4, 13
0  Denarii
Mrfinder Origines
132 posts
+62 Denarii
Founding Admin
Origines
Approved
Keep checking in on my personal wall. Textures are shown there, and if there is a public release its the first place you'll hear it!
Posted Nov 4, 13 · OP
0  Denarii
Page
of 4
Announcement of